Employer: Holy Trinity Cathedral
Closes: When position is filled
Seeking an Ordained, spirt-filled Priest, a man of God’s choosing, who is full of grace and wisdom, who desires to lead and partner with the members of Holy Trinity Cathedral in the Lord’s desired ministry, as well as reaching out to those around us in the community and within the Diocese.
• Preparation through Seminary education
• Demonstrates evidence of the fruits of the Spirit to build up the body
• A man with a heart for God, who is strong in faith, prayer and the Word
• Possess knowledge and gifts which equip him to fulfill the position of Dean
• Demonstrate the ability to lead and grow the church
• Manages his family well
• Promotes the sanctity of life and marriage
• A man of good reputation who leads by example and who is disciplined, temperate and hospitable
• Exhibits zeal for Christ in youth and adult ministry
• Expresses his love of God through praise, worship, the sacraments and ministry to the sick
• Serve our Bishops faithfully and become a member of Forward in Faith
Holy Trinity Cathedral is a charismatic, evangelical, and sacramental Anglican Catholic church. We are the Cathedral of the Missionary Diocese of All Saints and the office of Bishop Richard Lipka, Suffragan Bishop. We are affiliated with Forward in Faith. Worship is at the heart of Holy Trinity Cathedral! We are known as a very loving congregation which proclaims the Word of God, shares the love of Jesus and prays in all situations, especially for healing. We strive to be visitor friendly. Our life, our faith and our prayer: Biblically centered, Spirit-filled and Sacramental worship, teaching, fellowship, breaking of bread and prayer as we prepare to reach out to a hurting and needy community.
A copy of the Parish Profile may be found at http://www.htcanglican.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Trinity-Profile1Final.pdf