Beginning with dinner on Monday, Sept. 23, attendees will gather for fellowship and retreat. On Tuesday and Wednesday, peer-to-peer learning workshops will run throughout the day with time for fellowship and relaxing, too. On Thursday, those staying through the Conference will begin putting their new-found knowledge and skills to work at the various other New Wineskins pre-conferences. It is highly encouraged that attendees then stay for the New Wineskins Conference, Sept. 26-29.
There is no registration fee, but attendees are responsible for travel expenses and room and board at Ridgecrest Conference Center.
To register, complete these steps:
- Complete the registration form. (*Required)
- Call 1-800-588-7222 to make a Room and Board Reservation with Ridgecrest. (*Required)
- Register for New Wineskins here. (Strongly Recommended)
To reserve your room and purchase your meal plan with Ridgecrest (step 2 above), please call 1-800-588-7222. Tell the representative that you are with the New Wineskins group and need a room beginning on Monday, September 23 through your departure date.
- Mountain Laurel East – 2 Queen beds: $99 per night for 1-2 people
- Pritchell – 1 Twin, 1 Full: $79 per night for 1-2 people
- Walnut – 1 Queen, 2 bunk beds: $79 per night for 1-2 people
- Royal Gorge – 6 sets of Bunk Beds: $89 per night for 1-2 people; $99 for 3 people; $109 per night for 4-12 people
A $100 deposit will be required at booking and the balance to be paid upon check-in. At check-in, payments can be split amongst roommates.
A meal plan beginning with dinner Monday through breakfast Sunday is $170 per person.
The New Wineskins Conference:
The New Wineskins conference is the largest Anglican missions conference in North America and is full of great speakers. Conference registration costs $285. Learn more here.
For housing and meal plan questions, please call Ridgecrest at the number above. For retreat and workshop questions, contact the Communications Team at email@example.com.