While the tension between life and death has existed since the Garden of Eden, the Church needs to be equipped to honor life from conception to natural death. Life Summit 2017 promises to be an encouraging and challenging time of learning how the Church can define and defend the sacredness of life. Speakers, workshops, testimonies, and networking opportunities will together enrich our understanding of the sacredness of life—what it is and how we can live out the calling to protect it.
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Arrival at Hotels
Click here for Hotel Information:click here
Thursday, January 26, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Lunch is included.
Optional dinner follows at 6:00 p.m. for $15.
Evening: Free time and fellowship with members of your diocese.
For more details on the Thursday schedule, click here
Friday, January 27, 2017
Pre-March for Life Worship Service
9:00 a.m. at The Falls Church Anglican
Following the worship service, attendees will board buses for the March for Life in Washington, D.C. (pre-purchased bus tickets required for $15).
For more details on Friday schedule, click here
Summit Registration Fee is $25.
Optional Thursday Eve Dinner is $15.
Optional March for Life Bus Fee is $15.
click here to register
Summit 2017 Speakers include:
• John Stonestreet, President, Colston Center for Christian Worldview.
• Roland Warren, CEO, Care-Net
• Kurt Dillinger, Founder, Life International
• Dr. Donna Harrison, Executive Director, American Association of Prolife OB.& GYN.
• The Rev. Scott Baily, Hospital Chaplain and serves at Christ Church Anglican (South Riding, VA)
• Jennifer Lahl, President, Center for Bioethics and Culture Network
• Georgette, Forney, President, Anglicans for Life
• Mark Digiacoma, Anglicans for Life Strategist, Church of the Resurrection (Wheaton, IL)
• Matt Woodley, Missions Pastor, Church of the Resurrection (Wheaton, IL)
• Tina Whittington, Executive Vice President, Students for Life
• Claire Chretien, Journalist, LifeSiteNews, Former Students for Life Campus Leader
• David Deuel, Ph.D, Director of International Academic Studies, Joni and Friends
For more information on the speakers, click here
For more information the Summit, contact Anglicans for Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-749-0455.
Discover these dates on the West Coast and in Canada: