The Telos Collective is a group of missional leaders in the Anglican Church in North America learning to engage their post-Christian culture for Christ. Each year, The Telos Collective gathers in person at their annual Intersection Conference to seek solutions for contemporary mission. This year, for the safety of everyone involved, they have decided to move the 2020 conference, “For the Sake of Others: An Anglican Imagination for Missional Leadership,” to a virtual format.
The Telos Collective, founded and led by Bishop Todd Hunter of the Diocese of Churches for the Sake of Others, invites every missional leader in the Anglican Church in North America to come and experience the caliber of the speakers, the generative quality of the conversations, and the importance of missional leadership as we navigate these times of crisis.
If you’ve been curious about the Intersection Conference, this is the perfect opportunity to check it out:
- The virtual event will take place September 16-17 via Zoom.
- The carefully curated lineup of speakers includes: Esau McCaulley, Ashley Mathews, David Fitch, and Bishop Todd Hunter.
- The theme is Missional Leadership, which is more relevant and needed than ever in these uncertain times—and the speakers will integrate the limits, opportunities and implications of our new reality.
- Nobody likes screen fatigue! Each speaker will be doing a 30-minute talk, followed by breakout groups and a time for panels/Q&A. This event will be high on quality and engagement.
- Tickets are just $39. Take advantage of the low cost and increased accessibility!
Missional leadership is one of the most pressing topics for today’s world. Register now for the virtual 2020 Intersection Conference and be equipped to meet the leadership challenges on your doorstep. The conference is open to all, so invite a non-Anglican spouse, colleague, friend or family member to join you.