Employer: Church of the Resurrection (Chesterfield, MO)
Closes: When position is filled
Anglican Church of the Resurrection (COR) of St. Louis seeks a prayerful, mature Christian to serve as a part-time (10-15 hrs/week) worship leader. This person will work with the Rector to plan and lead music for our 9 AM worship service and assist occasionally with music at our 10:30 service.
1. Lead worship music for 9 AM service; occasionally assist at 10:30 AM service in collaboration with the 10:30 AM Music Director.
2. Lead and develop the 9 AM music team. This involves conducting rehearsals, providing resources and training as needed and recruiting volunteers.
3. Oversee and collaborate with technical volunteers (sound/visuals) to ensure excellent audio and visual quality each Sunday at both services.
4. Meet weekly with the pastor for planning and review.
1. Strong vocal ability and competence as a guitarist or pianist.
2. Ability to blend contemporary worship songs and hymns into a cohesive musical expression, which supports the liturgy and inspires and instructs the congregation.
3. Commitment to excellence, ongoing learning and collaboration.
4. Proficient in the use of visual presentation software and sound equipment, or willingness to learn.
Benefits: Salary is $1,000/ month; vacation: 4 Sundays off per year for vacation and/or conferences.